Here is how the story goes....Matt woke up from a wonderful sleep and I greeted him by giving him a big hug. As I gazed into his eyes I saw a big brown spot in the corner of his eye. I took a closer look and I said, "Oh my gosh, it is a woodtick!!!" Matt freaked out and said, "get it out, get it out." The first thing I said was, " get the camera!!" I took a picture and then we had to pull it out with a tweezer. The woodtick took a big chunk of skin from Matt's eye but all and all it was a successful operation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In an effort to keep this blog honest. Heather did not greet me with a hug. It happened more like this. . .
I woke up after a long night of bottle feeding Claire. I walked down stairs to deliver a cup of coffee to my bride. She was deep into a a Big Brother 3 rerun. Upon looking at my face she said what the heck is on your face. I proceeded to walk calmly to the mirror to discover she was right - a wood tick. Rather than come up with a solution to remove the tick Heather asked me not to remove it so she could take a picture and wake up Cooper to look at it. We lit a match on some tweezers and pulled the tic out with a portion of my flesh left in its mouth. Anyway, all is well.
Post a Comment